THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION
FOR CHINESE PHILOSOPHY
EACP / 歐洲中國哲學學會
The EACP has been officially founded in February 2014 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
The Association aims to:
- encourage and advance all academic and scholarly activities related to Chinese philosophy in all countries of Europe;
- create and maintain a platform for a fruitful cooperation and exchange of ideas;
- open a dialogue between scholars of Asian, especially Chinese intellectual history;
- offer a platform for the presentation and discussion of recent topical researches;
- organization of regular biennial conferences;
- organization of seminars, thematic conferences, workshops, symposia, study events, lectures;
- support for young scholars;
- publication projects;
- establishing platforms for contacts and cooperation between scholars and students conducting research in and teaching in the fields Chinese philosophy and intellectual history;
- facilitation of cooperation with other organizations and institutions with similar aims;
- dissemination of information and resources related to Chinese philosophy.